Zero BS CRM Uses
As part of our Open and Transparent nature (and our drive to be compliant with data rules and regulations) we list below what “Zero BS CRM” use for it’s daily operations. This means by using Zero BS CRM your data may flow through any of the services provided below.
We have listed, under each heading, what data each service may or may not use.
We use the following software for our businesses. This will collect various data as detailed below
- WordPress – we run on WordPress, data is collect through comments, or account sign ups
- Zero BS CRM – we run our CRM using Zero BS CRM we collect and analyse data on the following
- Leads / Users of our product (Zero BS CRM)
- Customers of our product
- Transactions and which customer purchased which product
- Sales Dashboard to see overviews of data, generically
- We currently use ConvertKit to provide email marketing services
- We use slack to discuss business and also run our online community
- Google Analysis
- We track website usage using Google Analytics
- Perfect Audience
- We use Perfect Audience to serve re-targeting marketing campaigns
- Our payment processor is Stripe. All card payments are handled through them
- We use GrooveHQ to run our support helpdesk. All support emails are processed via Groove
- We use Tawk.to
- To host our Live Chat on the website
- We use Baremetrics and Profitwell
- For tracking our sales data
We develop Zero BS CRM using Sublime Text and Code and manage our code repositories using the following services
- We use bitbucket for our Private repositories.
- We use GitHub for our public code examples and API documentation
No Bullsh*t here
Learn how to make the most of our FREE No Bullsh*t CRM. Stop paying monthly for features you hardly use and start taking back control.