Welcome to the ZeroBSCRM Community!
Our community serves to connect ZBS CRM users with each other, celebrate our wins, get answers for your questions, and learn more about self hosting our own CRM in a safe space. Be sure to read through these guidelines so we can work together to maintain a friendly and supportive community all around.
Here we go!
I have a question about ZBS CRM, a bug, or another issue. Is this the place?
For any support specific questions or concerns, you’ll want the Knowledge Base. While you might see some of those same people in our community, you’re better off searching the knowledge base or submitting a ticket for bugs or software issues so we can dig deeper.
Okay. So where is the community?
Slack is our new home and we really like the setup. You can sign up any time and we’ll send over an invite. The best way to connect is to download the Slack desktop app and sign in to stay on top of our conversations.
I’ve never used Slack before. How does it work?
- First, download the Slack desktop app.
- Once you sign in, you’ll already be included in our main channels, such as #general, #introduce_yourself, and #wins. There are more channels, though. If you click on “Channels”, you can browse all of our available channels and join any you want to participate in. You can also mute channels or remove yourself from them any time.
- Head into the #introduce_yourself channel and say hi. Tell us about yourself, your use of the CRM, or any other details we need to know. Oh, and be sure to update your Slack profile with your website URL so we can all go support you!
Now it’s time to join in the fun. Chat with people in channels, @ mention them (just like on Facebook or Twitter) to talk directly to people, or send a Direct Message if the need arises.
Check out the Slack team settings. There’s so much you can do to make this Slack team work perfectly for you.
Remember the “give give give get” principle in our community – be of service to others as much as possible (and especially before promoting something of your own!). There’s a whole channel for those promos, by the way. It’s #shamless_self_promo and it’s there anytime you want to join in.
What kinds of conversations happen here?
Everything related to CRM + Zero BS CRM related functionality that’s not specific to your account. This could look like:
- Sharing how you’re using Zero BS CRM
- Asking for strategies, feedback, or advice on a particular area
- Clarifying how a ZBS CRM feature might work
- Checking in with others using the same integrations you use
- Learn more about how others are approaching CRM with their business
- Connect with other people and collaborate
Someone posted something that’s offensive and/or rude. What do I do?
Let us know as soon as you can! You can message any of our moderators or anyone from the ZeroBS CRM team. We’ll take care of it right away.
How do I know what’s safe to post?
Great question. We consider our community to be a family and we ask that you treat each other with respect. We can’t edit your posts, but moderators can delete them. We reserve the right to delete posts that contain:
- Rude or offensive comments
- Nudity or graphic content
- Spam or “trolling” posts/comments
Basically, be cool. Be supportive and helpful, speak to others the way you want to be spoken to, remember that typed out words don’t carry tone or inflection with them so it’s important to consider how something could be read, and, most importantly, keep in mind that there’s a human being on the other side of the computer screen.
We do reserve the right to ban any members who have repeatedly made posts or comments that we deem offensive, rude, or go against these guidelines.
I still have questions. Where do I send those?
Send an email to email@example.com. We’re more than happy to answer any additional questions you might have.
Okay. I’m ready to join. How do I do that again?
Click right here: