Quickly and easily send out mail campaigns to select groups of your customers.
Existing Customers are Easier to sell to
You have customers that have purchased from you before, and if you reached out to them with something really valuable for them specifically, they’d probably buy again. The power of a customer relationship manager really becomes clear once you start reaching out to your existing customer base.
Ways we’ve used ZBS Mail Campaigns
- Sell follow up products/services
- Ask our most valued customers for feedback
- Send out christmas e cards
- Market test a new idea (ZBS!)
As you can see, as soon as you have customers in your ZBS CRM, one of the most valuable ways you can act is to contact them. The Mail Campaigns Extension gives you the power of the big-name email list providers (like Mailchimp etc.), right where you have your customers.
It’s never been easier to improve your customer relations!
Purchase Mail Campaigns (Limited Launch Price)
Getting Started with Mail Campaigns
Just like all of our extensions, and the ZBS CRM core, we include detailed documentation and an easy start guide. But to share a little more on how Mail Campaigns work in ZBS, here’s the four main steps:
- Select your customers (Segment)
- Write an email (HTML or Text)
- Test your email
- Schedule & Send Campaign
Mail Campaigns are intuitive to use, and anyone who has used a common place email newsletter tool, (or even a webmail tool like hotmail!), will be able to send out campaigns to customers.
Full Extension Details
- Works with any ZBS Customers
- Segment customers based on any property!
- Powerful Personalisation (mail merge parameters)
- Custom HTML Emails
- Trickle sending (for higher delivery rate)
- No Monthly Cost!
- Replace your newsletter software
Example Customer Segments:
- Email customers who joined your business in the last 30 days
- Email all customers who have a specific tag
- Email all customers who have a total value of between $x and $y
- Email all Leads with a special offer for services
Mail Campaign Screenshots
Step 1: Campaign Basics: Filtering Customers
Step 2: Writing a personalised Email
Step 3 & 4: Scheduling and Sending Your Campaign